Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Blog Featured in Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's 'Health and Wellness Series'

Hello dear blog babies!

I was just alerted to the fact that my review on Veganz supermarket in Hamburg, Germany, was featured in Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's Global Analysis Report: Health and Wellness Series - Vegetarian and Vegan Food in Germany.

My little shout-out is in the Retail spotlight: Veganz section, which states:
"The Veganz chain has received positive reviews from numerous blogs dedicated to vegan and vegetarian lifestyles as well as to travel. For example, Mary Scherpe, a travel blogger, visited the Friedrichshain location in 2012 and commented positively on the food offered in their bistro (Scherpe, 2012). Vegan review website Veganoo (2014) favourably reviewed the selections at Veganz stores. Lena Tachdjian, a writer for the vegan lifestyle website ClearlyVeg visited the Hamburg location in 2016 and praised its décor, bistro, variety, unique products and samples."
You can check out the review they are referring to right here

2 comments:

  1. We are trying to farm our own veggies and also write articles on farming and agriculture myself. Thanks for this information and review. Will add more to my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting ........ very help me ..... trimakasih ....... good luck .......
    visit my website also ....... thanks ..........

    Cara Mengobati Penyakit Ambeien
    Obat Penyakit Ambeien
    Obat Wasir Ambeien Herbal
    Obat Kutil Kelamin
    Obat Kutil Kelamin
    Obat Sipilis

    ReplyDelete